Are you passionate about enrolling for Prestige Microfinance Bank? If your answer is in the affirmative to any of those questions above, then this golden opportunity is for you. Then take advantage of and apply for Prestige Microfinance Bank. See Full Details on Prestige Microfinance Bank Job Recruitment. Interested applicants are invited to apply for Prestige Microfinance Bank
Employment Opportunity for Relationship Manager at Prestige Microfinance Bank
Prestige Microfinance Bank provides premium banking services to the un-banked and the under-banked while contributing to the growth of the nation’s GDP.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Relationship Manager is expected to work with clients to help them make the right decisions with their accounts and explain the financial services that can be offered to them.
- They will also be expected to identify possible sales opportunities and generate new business for the Bank.
- They will be engaged in the sales of financial services and products to customers, fostering and maintaining a healthy relationship between the Bank and its existing and prospective customers
- Understanding and Selling of Bank’s Products and Services
- Achieve growth within the Key performance indicators; liability and risk asset generation, account opening, income generation, and e-banking product offering.
- Develop referral networks and cross-sell products and services.
- Ensures a high level of customer satisfaction through excellent customer engagement and service delivery.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and referrals.
- Ensure resolution of complaints to maximize satisfaction and boost customer service experience.
- Achieve a healthy portfolio and deposit mix.
- Ensures compliance with all internal policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Evaluate credit worthiness of customers by processing loan applications and documentation
- Monitor active loans and enforce collection and recoveries.
- Ensure the achievement of all budget parameters.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree with at least 1 year relevant work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Relationship Manager” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 17th January, 2023.