Saroafrica International Limited is a Consumer led, R&D, Marketing, and heavy Agro-Industrial manufacturing group of companies. We are an organization driven by high performance, delivering value profitably and sustainably to our stakeholders. Our offering amongst others include Personal and Home care products, a Premium Natural water brand, Agro-solutions (beyond Crop Protection Products), and new investments in in the Cassava and Oil Palm value chains.
We invite applications from qualified candidates for:
Title: Saroafrica Internship Programme
Employment Type: Internship
Duration: 12 Months
- The Saroafrica Internship Programme offers exceptional Undergraduates, Fresh Graduates and Post-graduates the opportunity to gain meaningful work experience and develop their skills.
- You will be part of a diverse and dynamic work environment which gives a fair learning experience under strong leadership.
- The internship programme covers departments like Sales, Supply Chain Operations, Brand/Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Production, Quality, R&D, Legal, Internal Control, etc.
- Minimum Second-Class Upper Degree (2:1) in any underlisted disciplines from a reputable University: Agriculture / Agric Extension, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Economics, Accountancy, Marketing, Computer Science, Agronomy, Engineering (Electrical Electronic, Mechanical Engineering, Production, Agric), Business Administration, Human Resources / Industrial relations.
- You love to work in a Team
- You value Diversity and aspire to work in a dynamic culture.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
See Also: Mèassive Employment Opportunities at the Borno State Ministry of Health and Human Services
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/I5ROWauDr0X8nbdPJSomFI
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/