Today, the management of Npower Programme Nasims has given a Reason For Suspension Of The N-Power Graduate Program.
REASON FOR SUSPENSION OF N-POWER GRADUATE PROGRAM
Dear N-Power Batch C (Stream 1) Beneficiaries.
Recall we had published a precise report on 25th December 2021, clearly stating the reason for the indefinite suspension of the N-Power graduate program. For the sake of the uninformed beneficiaries, please note: The payment of October, November and December stipends was not captured in the budget by the federal ministry.
However, the N-Power team under the supervision of the National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS) is doing everything possible to tackle this predicament. We advise beneficiaries who have met the criteria to remain calm as we sort things out for your benefits.
Again, we hereby use this medium to warn beneficiaries (who are desperately seeking means to get paid) to beware of fraudsters masquerading as N-Power officials. Do not share your account details with anybody.
Date for payment of outstanding stipends will be communicated to you via this platform in the near future. Please bear with us.
Keep your accounts validated.
- required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link