This is to inform the general public that the FIRS 2022/2023 Recruitment Application Form is now available for purchase. interested applicants should read carefully before apply. The FIRS 2022/2023 Recruitment process article explains the required guidelines that will enhance your chances of being enlisted in this year’s Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment exercise.
Are you a graduate seeking for a job? Have you been job hunting for so long? Or have you been dreaming of being employed in the Federal Inland Revenue Service? If your answer is in the affirmative to any of those questions above, then this golden opportunity is for you. We know you won’t let it slip you by.
To be among the enlisted candidates in this year’s FIRS recruitment exercise, you should know all the requirements, the application process and procedure, qualifications and needed professional certifications, and how to apply for the Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment.
This article serves as a path or link to all interested candidates. If you are interested in this FIRS recruitment exercise, do not be in a hurry to leave, read on to get more information about the application and recruitment process and stand a chance of getting hold and grabbing this golden opportunity
If you get enlisted and employed , you will be elated at how much knowledge you’ll acquire from being around people with diverse skills, diverse backgrounds, culture, and levels of experience who are willing to share what they know for you to tap from their wealth of experience and expertise.
Vitafoam Nigeria Plc 2022 Management Trainee Programme (MTP): Apply Here
Eligibility Skills and General Requirements for FIRS Recruitment 2022/2023
The general requirements for the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) recruitment includes the following;
- Applicants should possess strong leadership and management skills
- All Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Interested candidates must be physically and mentally fit
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record
- Candidates interested in the Federal Inland Revenue Service
- Possession of HND, B.Sc, NCE, or OND in any discipline from a recognized and approved institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years at the time of application
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in National Examination Council (NECO), West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), and or General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills to represent and support the team both internally and externally
- Must have the desire to learn new ideas and be willing to work in a new environment
- Applicants must have good knowledge of Web applications, especially Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Power Point, Microsoft Access, and other related applications
- Must have good knowledge of the Nigerian Tax Laws
- Interested candidates should have commercial business knowledge
- Candidates must not be physically challenged
- Interested candidates applying for the Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment must have good communication skills
- Applicants must be psychologically balanced
- Ability to interpret business numbers
Core Values Of The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
Ownership and Collective Responsibility
- Information sharing
- Team spirit
- Collaborative decision making
List Of States Eligible for FIRS Recruitment
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Federal Capital Territory
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Nasarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State.
If you are an indigene or resident of any of these locations then you qualify to participate in this years federal inland revenue services recruitment with your credentials, curriculum vitae intact and other educational degrees and certificates, having no false document or an invalid identity card, then you are set to participate in the recruitment exercise. see more interested federal jobs here
The Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment portal is at the moment not open. You may save or pin this web page to stay updated. Once the portal gets open, download the application and recruitment form using their official website portal at https://www.firs.gov.ng/Career
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/I5ROWauDr0X8nbdPJSomFI
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joi