Applications are invited from suitably qualified South African citizens to apply for the FirstRand Foundation Scholarship for International postgraduate study for the 2022/23 academic session.
SEE ALSO: Fully-Funded Masters Degree Scholarship for International Students at Queen Mary University of London Herchel Smith
FirstRand Foundation Scholarship 2022 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be considered for the Foundation Scholarship for South Africans, interested applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be a South African national.
- Applicants must not have studied in any overseas institution.
- Preference will be given to candidates under the age of 35 years.
- Successful candidates must be willing to return to South Africa for at least five years after completing their studies.
- Must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree in a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
SEE ALSO: 10,000 Fully-Funded Hispanic Scholarship
Interested applicants for the FirstRand Foundation Scholarship 2022 are to apply online on or before the application deadline. Applicants wishing to obtain a postgraduate degree from an oversea university are to take advantage of this opportunity.
Application Deadline: 3rd March 2022
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of scholarships to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link