Flywire Charitable Foundation Academic Scholarships
Flywire Charitable Foundation is pleased to announce its 2022/2023 Academic Scholarships aimed at supporting underrepresented individuals to gain affordable education. The scholarships are awarded to scholars in the fields of social justice, global health, global citizenship and environmental sustainability.
The scholarship will award up to $5,000 USD each to successful candidates for the 2022 academic year to improve equality, access and affordability for individuals and communities.
Flywire Charitable Foundation Academic Scholarships | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Flywire Charitable Foundation Academic Scholarships, interested applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- The scholarships are open to undergraduate, graduate and post-secondary students in higher education worldwide
- Matriculating and currently enrolled students are welcomed to apply.
- Open to all majors
- Each student can only apply to one of the four scholarship categories.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Flywire Charitable Foundation Academic Scholarships are to complete their application online on or before the application deadline. Submission of an essay responding to the below prompt is required within the application form.
Essays should be one-page typed (12-point standard style font, 1-inch margins) in PDF format. All applications must be submitted in English.
In the comprehensive one page essay, please provide clear answers to the following questions:
- Say something about yourself: what are you studying and at what school?
- What hurdles have you had to overcome to pursue your studies?
- What do you hope to achieve with your education and how does it relate to the theme of the scholarship you have selected?
Application Deadline: June 17th 2022 at 11:59 PM EST
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0Fg