The Carnegie African Diaspora Fellowship Program (CADFP) is a scholar fellowship program for educational projects at African higher education institutions. Offered by IIE, the program is funded by a grant from Carnegie Corporation of New York (CCNY).
The next round of applications and project requests opens on January 3, 2022 and with a deadline of February 28, 2022. Eligible candidates will have to visit https://www.onlinesubmissionportal.com/adf to submit materials during the application window.
DETAILS | Carnegie African Diaspora Fellowship Program 2022/2023
The Carnegie African Diaspora Fellowship Program (CADFP) is a fellowship program for African institutions in Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania and Uganda to host an African-born scholar to work in projects in research collaboration, graduate student teaching/mentoring and curriculum co-development.
To be eligible for the CADFP, a scholar must:
- Have been born in any African country, as evidenced by the biographical data in the scholar’s passport;
- Live in the United States or Canada;
- Hold a terminal degree; and
- Be employed at an accredited college or university.
African Diaspora Fellows receive the following:
- a $150/day stipend
- visa costs (if required)
- supplemental health insurance coverage
- round-trip international air travel and ground transportation costs to and from the scholar’s home to the North American airport
- potential opportunities to apply for supplemental funding to cover knowledge production activities and workshop attendance.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants should click here about the application process.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2022.
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of scholarship to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Fully Funded 2022/2023 Carnegie African Diaspora Fellowship Program |Apply Now
Sharing Is Caring