Clarendon Fund scholarships are highly competitive and targeted at graduate students with great leadership and academic standing. The scholarship covers course fees, and make available a generous grant for living costs. This funding helps lessen the financial barriers that may hinder best students globally from coming to study at Oxford.
Clarendon Fund Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Clarendon Fund Scholarship, applicants must meet the following:
- Must apply to study any of the eligible Masters or DPhil courses at Oxford University
- Applicant must be offered admission in Oxford University to study a full-time postgraduate course
- Applicant must possess the ability to start and complete a masters or DPhil course at Oxford University.
- Students the world over are eligible to apply for the Clarendon Fund Scholarship
- Scholarship covers course fees in full
- Annual grant upto £15,609
To apply for the Clarendon Fund Scholarship 2022 at the University of Oxford, Applicants must:
- Be applying for a masters or DPhil study at Oxford University will be considered automatically for a Clarendon Scholarship. Application for study may be to a full- or part-time master’s or DPhil course.
- Submit any specific additional documents for the Clarendon Scholarships except the ones required for admission into Oxford University.
Application Deadline: Varies from 3rd December, 2021 or Januray 2022 depending on the Course of study.
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Webpage for Further Details
OTHER JOBS AND SCHOLARSHIPS YOU MAY WISH TO APPLY
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
Note: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That Gives Information Concerning Politics, Jobs, Scholarships, Sports, Relationships, Crime, Health, Entertainment And Lots More.
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Fully Funded 2022 Clarendon Fund Scholarship at the University of Oxford