The Korea International Cooperation Agency KOICA through the Capacity Improvement and Advancement for Tomorrow CIAT is currently welcoming applications for KOICA Scholarship Program for Developing Countries.
The KOICA Scholarship Program for Developing Countries is designed to train key leaders in partner countries to contribute to the socio-economic development of their countries. This scholarship is fully-funded.
KOICA Scholarship Program for Developing Countries | DETAILS
KOICA is offering 24 master’s program and 2 doctorate programs. This opportunity is for 12 programs only. Application Guidelines for 12 more courses will be provided during March.
CIAT has established partnerships with a multitude of public organizations, research institutes, universities and others in Korea to offer quality training programs.
To be eligible for KOICA Scholarship Program, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
For KOICA Master’s Degree:
- Citizen of a partner country. Officially recommended by the country’s government
- Holder of a bachelor’s degree from a recognised institution
- Public official or publicly affiliated worker
- Those meeting the university’s selection criteria
For KOICA Doctoral degree:
- Those meeting the above selection criteria of the master degree
- A master’s degree holder of KOICA’s scholarship program
- Tuition fee
- Monthly allowance
- Air fare
- Settlement allowance
- Scholarship Completion Grant
- Extracurricular Activities
All document should be sent to the regional KOICA office or the relevant government office. For application guidelines and available course list, please refer to the program information of each that is available to access in the KOICA CIAT website: http://www.koica.go.kr/ciat/index.do .
Application Deadline: March 20, 2023
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details