The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is pleased to invite applications for the Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship under the Scholarship Award Scheme for the 2022/2023 academic session. Foreign students from eligible nationalities are invited to apply.
Tenable in Brunei Darussalam, the scholarship award provides applicants with the opportunity to undertake Diploma, Undergraduate Degree and Postgraduate Master’s Degree at any one of selected institutions of higher education in Brunei Darussalam.
ELIGIBILITY | Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarships 2022/2023
- Applications are open to citizens of, but not limited to, ASEAN, Commonwealth and OIC member countries.
- Applicants must be, between the ages of 18-25 for Undergraduate and Diploma programmes and must not exceed the age of 35 for Postgraduate Master’s Degree programmes on the 31stJuly 2022.
- The award is NOT eligible to Brunei Darussalam Permanent Residents.
Programmes offered, entry qualifications and any further information are available from the participating institutions’ websites as follows;
- Universiti Brunei Darussalam– ubd.edu.bn
- Kolej Universiti Perguruan Ugama Seri Begawan– kupu-sb.edu.bn
- Universiti Islam Sultan Sharif Ali – www.unissa.edu.bn
- Universiti Teknologi Brunei– utb.edu.bn
- Politeknik Brunei– pb.edu.bn
The scholarship recipient will be facilitated with the benefits of the scholarship as follows:
- exemption from paying tuition fees including acceptance, examination, registration and orientation fees for the duration of the programme;
- an economy class air-ticket to Brunei Darussalam from the scholarship recipient’s country of origin/ country of domicile prior to the commencement of the course and an economy class air-ticket from Brunei Darussalam to the scholarship recipient’s country of origin/country of domicile upon completion of the course;
- a monthly personal allowance of BND$500.00;
- a monthly meals allowance of BND$150.00;
- an annual book allowance of BND$600.00;
- accommodation at the residential college of the University/ Polytechnic;
- baggage allowance for shipment of the scholarship recipient’s personal effects to the country of origin/country of domicile upon completion of the programme, at a maximum amount of:
- BND$250.00 to a country within the ASEAN region; or
- BND$500.00 to a country outside the ASEAN region;
- comprehensive insurance for the whole duration of the Scholarship.
Application forms can be downloaded from the following link: APPLICATION FORM 2022/2023.
- Application forms must be duly completed and endorsed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or the National Focal Point for scholarships of the applicant’s country.
- Applicants are required to submit a security clearance statement from their National Security Agency(ies)/ Police Station (i.e. a statement/ report certifying that applicants are clear from any civil and criminal charges).
- Completed application forms are to be emailed to the following address: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 15 February 2022
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of scholarship to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Fully Funded Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarships 2022/2023 for Foreign Student