Avail yourself the opportunity of a funded research project available international PhD applicants who wish to enroll for a study at the University of Edinburgh, UK.
The availability of funded research projects varies significantly by subject area. They are usually offered in medical, scientific and technical disciplines, where the cost of research is high and where defined projects may be used to contribute to a wider area of research. However, it is still worth checking to see if any funded research projects are available in the arts, humanities and social sciences.
You May ALSO Like: United World 2021/2022 Scholarships to Study in United States .
Eligibility Criteria | University of Edinburgh Funded PhD Research Projects
The selection process for a funded project often works in the same way as applying for a job there is usually only limited numbers available, so it can be competitive. You also need to demonstrate your suitability to work alongside others in a research team.
Here are some things to remember:
- Funded projects tend to have early academic year deadlines, so be prepared to apply before January in the year before you plan to start your studies.
- Projects and studentships can be advertised in different places. The majority will be listed on FindaPhd.com and displayed below, but you should also check school and research centre/institute websites.
- Check the funding status and eligibility criteria of the project you are interested in. If there is no funding attached to it, then you will need to research other funding opportunities in order to finance your research.
- Some projects may require you to submit a research proposal as part of your application, or to contact a supervisor before you apply, but others won’t, so make sure you check the application requirements for what you need to submit.
- Application for PhD projects are usually made through the University of Edinburgh’s degree finder; however, there may be some exceptions. If you are in doubt, ask the project’s lead contact.
As part of the application process, candidates are required to take admission in a PhD degree programme at the Edinburgh School of Informatics. Thereafter, candidates can proceed to apply through the University’s admissions portal (EUCLID).
Application Deadline: On-going
For more information: Visit the Official website for further details
- Apply for Eric Bleumink Fund Masters Scholarship 2021/22 at the University of Groningen
- How to Apply for 2022 DAAD University Summer Courses Scholarships for Foreign Students and Graduates
- William Georgetti Scholarship 2021/2022 for Postgraduate Studies in New Zealand
- Developing Solutions Masters 2022/2023 Scholarships at University of Nottingham
- How to Apply for NITDA |Bridge To MassChallenge Nigeria 2021
- How to Apply for Chevening Scholarships 2022/2023 for Postgraduate Students
- Graduate Entrance Awards at the University of Calgary, Canada 2021
- IIASA Young Scientists Summer Program for Early Career Researchers
Note: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That Gives Information Concerning Politics, Jobs, Scholarships, Sports, Relationships, Crime, Health, Entertainment And Lots More.
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/FCmaY9RgOFw0eynyjYvqhz
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link