The Studentship comprises a full fee waiver at Home/EU rates and an annual stipend of around £17,000 per year. These awards are applicable for candidates who wish to enroll in a PhD program at the University.
QueenMary University LAHP Studentship | DETAILS
The School of Law would generally come under the area of ‘Law and Legal Studies’ as the AHRC defines it, which incorporates the following specific areas of legal research:
- Jurisprudence/Philosophy of Law
- Human Rights
- Criminal Law and Criminology
- International Law
- EU Law
- Public Law
- Comparative Law
- Common Law, including Commercial Law
- Law Regulated by Statute
- Law Relating to Property
- Legal History
To be eligible for the studentship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants can be domestic or international students
- Applicants to gain a ‘Pass with Distinction’ on an LLM or equivalent post-graduate qualification in Law, such as an MA.
- For degrees taken outside of the UK, the applicant must obtain the grade equivalent to a UK ‘Pass with Distinction’.
- For applicants from non-English speaking countries, proof of English language competency may be required.
- While these requirements are higher than the general requirements the LAHP has, applicants should note that the higher requirements of the School of Law’s PhD programme take precedence.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: VLIR-UOS 2022/2023 Scholarships for Master Programmes in Belgium.
- You are recommended that you submit a PhD application to the School of Law as the first step of the application process.
- Once this has been submitted then the School of Law can appoint a supervisor with relevant expertise as part of the application review process. The LAHP funding application form can be found here.
- Applicants should only then prepare and submit their LAHP application form and Supervisor Statement form once they have spoken to their appointed supervisor.
- If the deadline is approaching and applicants haven’t submitted a main PhD application, the School advises that applicants should both organise submission of their PhD and LAHP applications simultaneously – meaning they should arrange supervision directly with a supervisor.
Application Deadline: January 28, 2022
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of Scholarship to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Fully Funded QueenMary University of London Arts and Humanities Partnership Studentship
Sharing Is Caring