Applications are currently welcome from suitably qualified PhD candidates for a chance to be awarded the fully funded opportunity to study in the United Kingdom.
Two Scholarships are available for UK and International students for postgraduate research study in the School of Philosophy, Religion and History of Science. These fully funded research scholarships are available for 3 years full-time or 5 years part-time study offering fees (at Home rate) and maintenance.
ALSO CHECK OUT: Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2023/2024 Scholarships for study in the United States (Fully Funded)
University of Leeds Doctoral Scholarships | DETAILS
At the University of Leeds School of Philosophy, Religion and History of Science Doctoral Scholarships, the awards are available for new Postgraduate Researchers undertaking full-time or part-time research study leading to the degree of PhD. Students who are already registered for PhD research study are excluded from applying.
The award includes full fees (at Home rate – £4,600 for session 2022/3) and a maintenance grant (£15,609 in Session 2021/2- pro rata for part time study). Any applicant accepting this Scholarship will be responsible for any additional fee over the award amount.
Prospective candidates for the University of Leeds School of Philosophy, Religion and History of Science Doctoral Scholarships are expected to meet the following eligibility conditions:
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Candidates must have submitted a complete application for PhD study in the School of Philosophy, Religion and History of Science (PRHS) by Tuesday, 5.00pm, 8th March 2022 and have submitted an application for the Scholarship, to be considered for the award.
- Applicants must not have already been awarded or be currently studying for a doctoral degree.
- Awards must be taken up by 1 October 2022.
- The awards are available for new Postgraduate Researchers undertaking full-time or part-time research study leading to the degree of PhD. Students who are already registered for PhD research study are excluded from applying.
- Applicants for Doctoral Research must live within a reasonable distance of the University of Leeds whilst in receipt of this Scholarship.
- If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence that you meet the Faculty’s minimum English language requirements.
How to Apply
A complete application MUST include the following:
- Copies of all transcripts and degree certificates
- Research proposal
- Sample of written work
Application Deadline: March 8, 2022
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Websites for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Fully-Funded University of Leeds 2022 Postgraduate Research Scholarship
Sharing Is Caring