United States International University-Africa (USIU-Africa) is pleased to announce its partnership with the Mastercard Foundation for its global scholars Program.
The initiative will offer academically talented youths from Africa facing financial, gender, displacement or disability constraints an opportunity to access world-class university education.
USIU-Africa Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the USIU-Africa Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be women not exceeding 29 years old in the following categories: Young women; Refugees and displaced youth; Youth with disabilities.
- Scholars must demonstrate academic talent and have personal motivation to complete their education.
- Must be committed to giving back to their communities through previous and/or past engagements with community outreach activities
- Exhibit leadership potential and committed to becoming change makers, role models and mentors who embrace ethical leadership.
- Be interested in and meet USIU-Africa’s admissions criteria and academic qualifications to undertake any of the approved undergraduate degree programs.
- Science and Technology
- Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- Communication, Cinematic and Creative Arts
- Business Administration
- Humanities and Social Science.
- Tuition and functional fees;
- Laptops, books, and other learning materials;
- Reasonable accommodation and meals;
- Medical insurance;
- Transport to and from home;
- Access to leadership training;
- Access to entrepreneurial training;
- Psycho-social support, career counseling, and mentorship.
- Disability needs will be reasonably catered for
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the USIU-Africa Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2022 are to:
- Download the application forms from Here or pick the forms from the Admissions Office, located in the Main Administration building at USIU-Africa at no cost.
- Submit completed application forms by email as an attachment, ensuring that the scanned copy of the scholarship application form and all the required documents are legible and send to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop your application at Admissions Office, located in the Main Administration building at USIU- Africa, or post your application to:
Program Director, Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program, USIU-Africa, P.O. Box 14634 – 00800, Nairobi
Application Deadline: February 28, 2022
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for more Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Fully-Funded USIU-Africa Mastercard Foundation 2022/2023 Undergraduate Scholarship
Sharing Is Caring