Application window is now open for the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships targeted at excellent postgraduate students across the globe. The scholarship is valued at $50,000 per year per awardee for three years during doctoral studies and considers three equally weighted selection criteria: Academic Excellence, Research Potential, and Leadership.
The Government of Canada launched the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships (Vanier CGS) program in 2008 to strengthen Canada’s ability to attract and retain world-class doctoral students and establish Canada as a global centre of excellence in research and higher learning. Vanier Scholars demonstrate leadership skills and a high standard of scholarly achievement in graduate studies in the social sciences and humanities, natural sciences and/or engineering and health.
Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships | Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
The Selection Criteria for the Government of Canada Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships is based on:
- Academic Excellence
- Research Potential
- Leadership (potential and demonstrated ability)
- Canadian citizens
- Permanent residents of Canada
- Foreign citizens
Areas of research:
- Health research
- Natural sciences and/or engineering research
- Social sciences and humanities research
More eligibility information available: https://vanier.gc.ca/en/eligibility-admissibilite.html
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2022/23 are to note that scholarships usually will follow a nominating process. Candidates must be nominated by a Canadian institution with a quota (i.e., a predetermined number of applications that can be put forward to the national competition) to host Vanier scholars. Candidates should only seek a nomination from the institution at which they want to study. Interested candidates should: Check how to be nominated
July – November 2022: Applicants seek a nominating institution, prepare and submit application package.
Internal Deadline (varies): Deadline to submit application to the nominating institution. Contact nominating institution for specific date.
November 2, 2022 (20:00 EST): Deadline for institutions to submit nominations to the Vanier CGS program.
November 2022 – March 2023: Review and evaluation of nominations.
Early April 2023: Anticipated notification of results. Nominees will be notified by email when the results are available on ResearchNet.
May 1, 2023, September 1, 2023 or January 1, 2024: Payments begin.
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/I5ROWauDr0X8nbdPJSomFI
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0F