White Rose College of the Arts and Humanities (WRoCAH) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for its Postgraduate program in Arts and Humanities Open Competition scholarships in the United Kingdom.
Two types of studentship will be offered through WRoCAH, funded by the AHRC, for a 2022/23 start: Open Competition and Collaborative Doctoral Award (CDA). WRoCAH is responsible for the distribution of AHRC-funded studentships for York, Leeds and Sheffield and coordinates the doctoral training programme.
Arts and Humanities (WRoCAH) Postgraduate Studentship | DETAILS
The Arts and Humanities Research Council-funded White Rose College of the Arts and Humanities Open Competition scholarships suit student-led PhD projects within the AHRC remit of:
- Cultures and Heritage,
- Creative and Performing Arts, and
- Languages and Literature.
- This award is open to International (including EU) and UK (home) students.
- Students can make one application for funding through the open competition at either York, Leeds or Sheffield.
- Projects are welcome from all departments, as long as the research falls within the remit of the AHRC.
- All students are eligible to receive a full award, to include fees and a stipend at the standard UKRI Home level. Applicants liable for international fees will have the difference between the home and international fee rate met by their University.
- By the time you start your PhD study, you should have: first or 2:1 honours degree or equivalent, Masters-level qualification
How to Apply
Applicants can access the application online to register their interested for the White Rose College of the Arts and Humanities (WRoCAH) Postgraduate Studentship. Application for a PhD programme at least one month in advance of the studentship application deadline.
- Up to 48 hours after completing your PhD application, you will receive a 9-digit ID number. You will need this number to make your studentship application.
- You should also leave time to discuss your studentship application with your supervisor.
- You must apply online via the WRoCAH website. The application form and the Guidance Notes for Applicants are available here: WRoCAH application guidance
Application Deadline: January 26, 2022
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of scholarship to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Funded WRoCAH Postgraduate Studentship in United Kingdom 2022 |Apply Now
Sharing Is Caring