FG Set To Begin GEEP 2.0 Loan Second Phase Registration and also name NIN as criteria for registration. This was stated in an information shared by the Ministry.
According to the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, in preparation for the second phase of GEEP 2-0 registration of beneficiaries which is expected to start in August 2022, the Ministry took the GEEP training to the States where the Master Trainers impacted 774 COMOs/ GEEPDOs spread across the Local Government Areas with the use of digital applications on the tablets provided for them to enhance beneficiary registration processes henceforth.
GEEP 2.0 is designed to achieve financial inclusion and provide access credit to the poor and vulnerable people engaged in Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSMEs).
In furtherance to poverty Eradication, employment generation, growth and development of MSME’s throughout the federation, the GEEP Programme is an interest -free and collateral empowerment Programme, to be implemented alongside a financial partner.
The Ministry also stated that the Government Enterprise Empowerment Programme (GEEP) has concluded a nationwide Advanced Step Down Training for its Program Managers, Community Orientation and Mobilization Officers (COMOs) and GEEP Desk Officers in the States.
The Team Lead of GEEP 2.0 Hajiya Zainab Musawa made this known at the end of the Advanced Training on GEEP 2.0 Digitization and Registration for GEEP Programme Managers and Master Trainers which ended last week.
The three-day interactive training programme provided a comprehensive framework for enhancement of beneficiary registration process and implementation of the digital transformation of GEEP 2.0 which will include tools and techniques to be applied nationwide in Trader Moni, Market Moni and Farmer Moni.
The key important aspect of the training was to guide Local Government GEEP Desk Officer (GEEPDO’s) to prioritize the use of National Identification Number NIN as a criteria for qualification for GEEP 2.0 registration. The training was also meant to aid and improve the knowledge of State and Local Government value players who are the Master Trainers and GEEP Program Managers on GEEP 2.0 digitization process and Registration, thereby implying the same knowledge as a step down training.
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Recommended: New Job Openings at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/I5ROWauDr0X8nbdPJSomFI
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWu