Ghent University Provides Top-up Grants to candidates from all countries on the OESO-DAC list who wish to obtain a master’s degree at Ghent University, Belgium for the 2022/23 academic session.
The call will only be open for new students applying for a master or master-after-master programme taught in English.
Ghent University Top-up Grants 2022 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be considered for the Ghent University Top-up Grants, interested applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Be applying to study in a master’s or master-after-master’s degree at Ghent University.
- Must have obtained a bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution of higher learning when applying for a master’s programme.
- Must have obtained a master’s degree when applying for a master-after-master programme.
- Applicants must come from a country on the longlist of the OESO-DAC country list.
The recommendations are based on:
- Qualifications of the applicant for the Top-up grant.
- There is no strict age limit, although applicants below 40 years are preferred.
- Programmes are encouraged to enlist female candidates, as they are generally underrepresented.
- The significance of the master’s programme for the student’s country.
- Validation of the knowledge in the student’s country.
- Allowance of € 1000 per month.
- All-in insurance (health, civil liability, repatriation)
There’s no open call for these grants, they are now incorporated in the normal application scheme to obtain admission. Only academically admitted students will be considered. The application for academic admission should be submitted by the application deadline according to the outlined procedure.
Application Deadline: 1st April 2022
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of scholarship to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Ghent University 2022/2023 Top-up Grants for International Students
Sharing Is Caring