Applications call for the Special Research Fund PhD Scholarships at Ghent University is now open. Deserving and eligible doctoral students from developing countries are encouraged to apply for the opportunity to study in the United Kingdom.
The scholarship seeks to support promising doctoral candidates who wish to carry out part of his/her doctoral research at Ghent University and half in a university in a developing country with funding from ‘Special Research Fund’ (BOF).
Ghent University Special Research Fund | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for this Special Research Fund Scholarship for doctoral studies:
- Applicants must be international student from developing countries
- Applications must be submitted on the application forms provided for this purpose which will be assessed by the Research council.
- Applicants are to note that the scholarship is highly competitive and the applicants will be selected based on their Bachelor and Master degree results.
- Applicants will also be assessed by their doctoral project, relevance of the research topic for development and capacity building.
- The scientific and scholarly potential of the promoter’s research group(s); the partnership between Ghent University and the Local Institutes as well as the scientific/ scholarly disposition of the local institute.
- The qualification of the applicants
- The relevance of the research topic for development and capacity building
- The doctoral project
- Scientific/scholarly potential of the promoter’s research group(s)
- PhD scholarship at Ghent University (in total 24 months)
- The Ghent University receives a bench fee of € 310/per month of research in Ghent + €8000 travel budget to cover (part of) the operational costs of research.
To apply for the Ghent University Special Research Fund PhD Scholarships;
- Applicants must submit application form electronically via e-mail to BOFapplication@ugent.be
- Applicant’s Ghent University supervisor must submit an advice on the candidate, stating the supervisor’s opinion on the capability of the candidate as a future researcher. Also to be submitted is an advice on the ethical and biosafety context of the proposed research project.
Application Deadline: 1 February 2022
For more information: Visit the Official Webpage for Details
- Apply only if you have the desire qualification
- We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted
Note: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That Gives Information Concerning Politics, Jobs, Scholarships, Sports, Relationships, Crime, Health, Entertainment And Lots More.
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Ghent University Special Research Fund – Scholarships for Developing Countries: