We are pleased to inform you that the Gombe State Government has commenced the Unemployment Graduate Registration Portal through www.gmsg.ng for Unemployed Graduates and Non Graduates Youths in the State. In continuation of his commitment to tackle the problem of youth unemployment, create jobs and harness the vast potentials of our youth towards productive activities, His Excellency Governor Muhammadu Yahya has directed the commencement of registration process.
Gombe State Government Unemployment Registration Recruitment Portal is now functioning for interested applicants to register and get jobs of their choice; do you wish to work in Gombe State Government House? Or Gombe State Ministries/ Federal Agencies Works, all you need to do, register via Gombe State Government Unemployment Registration Recruitment Portal.
By registering in the portal, you will help your government to:
- Set realistic and achievable job creation targets and measure progress towards them
- Make informed decisions on skills acquisition and enhance your employability in your chosen career
- Design effective self-employment and entrepreneurship programmes for our graduates
- Track how indigenes fare compared to their counterparts from other states in filling existing vacancies at the national level
- Take drastic decisions to ensure equality and equity in job creation and increase the chances of women and disadvantaged groups to gain employment
- Strengthen cooperation between the government of Gombe State and potential employers at State and national level (private and public) to ensure gainful employment of qualified indigenes of the State
- Draw the attention of qualified indigenes of the State to existing vacancies and facilitate their employment, where possible, in line with the Federal Character principle
General Requirements for Gombe State Government Unemployment Graduate Registration Form
- Be a bona fide indigene of Gombe State by law
- Have acquired an NCE, HND and Bachelor Degree from a recognized institution of higher education
- Be presently unemployed and looking for a job
How to register for Gombe State Government Unemployment Graduate Registration Portal 2022
Follow the links below to register:
- Use your email to create an account and follow subsequent instructions to register
- You will need an authentic means of identification (eg national ID, international passport, driver’s license, or voter’s card) to create an account
- Upon successful registration, you will receive an email notification of successful registration
- You are advised to print your confirmation slip for future reference and correspondence
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link