Graduate Call Center Agent at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Center Agent
Reporting To: Contact Centre Manager
- This role will be responsible for receiving and responding to complaints received via the following medium: Phone Calls, Email, Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter) and Live-chat, handle the outbound telephone operations and ensure that complaints are handled in a professional and courteous manner.
- Manage all inbound or outbound customer conversations seamlessly on all channels voice, email, live chat, and social media- to authenticate customer information, validate customer details, inform customers of impending technician visits, collate customer availability status and update same on the relationship management tool.
- Professionally manage customer expectation at all levels by resolving most calls on the first contact or refer them to the correct department / unit for possible resolution.
- Maximize resources by troubleshooting customers’ complaints in a bid to provide accurate, valid and complete information to customers.
- Sound Email etiquette needed to understand customer’s expectation, streamline communication and make the information being sent out clear and concise.
- Listen to customers to better understand their grievances, paraphrase, summarize and document all interactions using specified platforms accurately.
- Drive improved presence and build customer loyalty by providing good service at all times.
- Maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Upsell self-service options to enhance customer satisfaction and delight
- Responding efficiently and accurately to customers, explaining possible solutions, and
- Ensure that customers feel supported and valued.
- Actively take advantage of the instant feedback mechanism on the established social media platforms to engage customers with a view to resolution of complaints.
- Assist in Carry out any other duties as requested by Head Customer Service and Head of Department.
- First Degree in Art, Sciences and any other Social Science course
- 1 – 2 years relevant work experience with call center (Inbound & Outbound), Live chat, social media and email management system.
- Ability to write emails in clear, concise and professional manner
- Good telephone handling skill
- Good customer service management skills
- Good Analytical skills
- Excellent use of diction
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suites
- Ability to verbally communicate in simple and clear terms
- Social Media Savvy
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other chat platforms’ best practices
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task effectively
- Good interpersonal Skills
- Commitment to Task
- Adaptability and accountability.
- Attention to Detail
- Good team player
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link