Schneider Electric – As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software. Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy, while using less of the common planet.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Projects & Services Financial Controller
Req ID: 00802D
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Reports To: Chief Financial Officer
Division: INT MEA-AAF-Finance
- The Role will be responsible for managing cost controlling, evaluating and managing risk, ensuring compliance with regulations, controlling the performance, overseeing financial operations, analysing financial data, monitoring expenditure, forecasting revenue, coordinating auditing processes, and ensuring accuracy of financial information.”
- Monitor progress achieved and provide insight and analysis to support operational decision-making, identify issues and advises management on action plans and operational strategies to resolve. Drive appropriate cost structure, productivity optimization, and capital efficiency, manage and closely monitor the cash flow and takes action to improve Net Working Capital.
- Assess business risk exposure and define risk mitigation strategies to reduce impact on business performance. Ensure risk management processes are consistently implemented in own area of responsibility and identify and communicate commercial and financial risks and opportunities from business propositions.
- Ensure transparency in financial reporting and disclosures, define and implement internal control regarding financial and non-financial operations, compliance with corporate and country standard, regulations, and guidelines. Support internal and external audit, sign off Assurance letter for the area of responsibility.
- Monthly Consolidation of Actual Sales vs Best Estimate with PMs (Comparison with Actual vs Best Estimate ),Sales report Simulation vs BE Comparison, Project Closing support for region PC
- Full Month end closing settlement, Month end closing settlement run, Prepare for month end closing entries, Support on audit requirement related to month end entries,
- Provide monthly project and portfolio reporting and analysis, ad-hoc reports as required, including, but not limited to forecasting and variance analysis, and split at organizational unit level
- Provide region project Controller, FBP and Execution Center leader with required financial performance data.
- Have a significant level of experience in an accounting role with a Controllership focus, i.e., a Chief Accountant, preferably within the international business environment
- Experience in Business Finance partnering for Commercial Teams, strategic and financial planning, P&L management and financial analysis
- A good level of numeracy and experience performing quantitative and qualitative analysis
Education & Experience
- Graduate Degree with major on Finance, Accounting and Management
- Qualified Chartered / Certified Public Accountant (or local equivalent) (preferred)
- 5 – 10 years of business & relevant experience
- Operations oriented person with good communication skills.
- Organized, structured, logical, and systematic in their approach
- Confident/Self Starter with a proactive approach to meeting challenges and overcoming obstacles through assuming full ownership
- Focused on delivering to internal and external deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable to change in accordance with business needs
- Strong Microsoft office skills (Excel)
- SAP knowledge is required
- HFM knowledge is required
- Fluent in English.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
See Also: David Oyedepo Foundation (DOF) 2022/2023 Scholarship Application Portal Now Open – Apply Now
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/I5ROWauDr0X8nbdPJSomFI
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0F