BUA Cement PLC is a publicly listed firm headquartered in Nigeria, it produces and markets cement products in the country. It is the second largest producer in Nigeria after Dangote Cement.
We are recruiting to fill the Position Below
Job Title: Graduate Engineer Trainee.
Location: Okpella, Edo State.
The objective of the Graduate Engineering Trainee is to learn and gain practical experience under the guidance of a manager or supervisor, fulfilling various tasks ranging from assisting staff with new project, offering suggestions on existing methods, conducting research, writing reports, managing data and implementing systems, utilizing tools to optimize cement production process.
Check Also: FCMB 2022 Executive Trainee Programme
- Completing all tasks set by the supervisor and assisting wherever possible.
- Observing existing strategies and techniques and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Conducting research and collating data.
- Going to field sites and gaining practical experience in new work areas.
- Working closely with staff to foster professional values and build good relationships.
- Observing health and safety guidelines at all times.
- Attending meetings and workshops.
- Submitting to all forms of evaluation during the traineeship.
- Compiling reports and delivering presentations to staff members and other stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of theoretical principles.
- Good knowledge of statistical principles.
- High level of proficiency in computer (word, Excel, Microsoft project, power point etc).
- High level of analytical and reasoning skills.
- Have good knowledge of engineering concept.
- Good interpretation and interpersonal skills.
- Team playing spirit.
- Data analysis skill.
- Good team player.
- Must have good level of order and cleanliness.
- Must be understanding, influencing and good at communicating with people.
- High level of organization and be result-oriented.
- Must have logical mind.
Must Posses Bachelor’s degree in the following Engineering discipline:
- Electrical/Electronics. Instrumentation or Automation.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper.
- Not more than 3 years post NYSC experience.
- Not more than 30years of age at the point of Application.
Method of Application:
Interested and Qualified applicants should Forward their respective CVs to: email@example.com. using the position being applied for and your name as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date: 24 September, 2022.
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/I5ROWauDr0X8nbdPJSomFI
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joi