Are you passionate about enrolling for GSEP and ESED Scholarship Program? If your answer is in the affirmative to any of those questions above, then this golden opportunity take advantage. See Full Details on GSEP and ESED 2023 Scholarship Program for Developing Countries. Interested applicants are invited to apply for GSEP and ESED 2023 Scholarship Program for Developing Countries
GSEP and ESED 2023 Scholarship Program for Developing Countries
The Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership (GSEP) is collaborating with Education for Sustainable Energy Development (ESED) to offer scholarship program to inspires the next generation of innovators and thinkers to create a sustainable future.
The Education for Sustainable Energy Development (ESED) program offers scholarships to approximately a dozen students every year. The maximum value is 10,000 USD per year of study for at most 2 years
GSEP and ESED Scholarship Program for Developing Countries | DETAILS
With the aim of supporting developing countries in building local expertise, GSEP will specifically dedicate a share of its scholarships to students pursuing master’s studies in universities based in developing countries. Our scholars are exceptional students from developing countries studying in sustainable energy development.
Today, the need for globally-oriented practitioners and researchers are growing rapidly. Our one-of-a-kind scholarship program fosters the next generation of energy, climate, and electricity sector specialists who will be prepared to tackle the challenges of the future.
To be eligible for GSEP and ESED Scholarship Program for Developing Countries, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be Are citizens of a developing country appearing on the OECD’s list of development assistance recipients
- Applicants must Undertake master’s-level studies in a field related to sustainable energy development
- Pursue full-time studies for at least one full school year (two or three semesters) as of mid to late 2023
- Be a citizen of a developing country on the list of official development aid recipients identified by the Development Assistance Committee of the OECD
- Be committed to contributing to their home country’s development after their studies
- Be an outstanding student
To be considered for GSEP and ESED Scholarship Program, applicants should please follow these steps:
- Prepare all the required documents
- Create an account to access the online form
- Fill in the application form and upload the materials
- Submit your Application
You must provide an electronic copy of all the documents listed (below). Prior to beginning your application, ensure you have all of the required documents:
- Scan of your passport or birth certificate
- Letter of admission to the master’s program of your choice
- Course outline of the master’s program (PDF or link)
- Most recent university transcript
- Two references
You need to provide a completed copy of the Academic Reference Form. The form must be completed in English and signed by the referee.
Application Deadline: April 07, 2023
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details