Guidelines For Npower Batch C Stream 2 Beneficiaries Physical Verification -The Physical Verification Date for the Batch C Stream 2 Npower Program shortlisted applicants has been officially notified by the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, and Social Development.
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Directorate Headquarters issued an internal memo instructing NYSC Coordinators to prepare ahead of the Npower Batch C Stream 2 Physical Verification Date, which is set for Monday, June 13th, to Friday, June 24th, 2022.
The Humanitarian Affairs Ministry has announced that the Npower Batch C Stream 2 Physical Verification Exercise would take place from the 14th to the 25th of June 2022, via its official handles.
The Ministry directed the Npower Batch C2 shortlisted applicants who participated in the Biometric Enrolment exercise to log onto www.nasims.gov.ng to confirm if they have been selected for the Batch C Stream 2 Physical Verification and to learn their Physical Verification Venues, after announcing the Npower Batch C Stream 2 Physical Verification Date.
Only applicants who followed the Biometric Enrolment Processes and completed the Physical Verification Phase will be considered for selection in the Physical Verification Phase.
A shortlisted applicant for the Batch C Stream 2 Npower Program can also use the USSD *45665# to confirm the location of his or her Physical Verification, according to the Ministry.
Physical Verification Requirement For Npower Batch C Stream 2
The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, and Social Development has mandated that all selected applicants for the Npower Batch C Stream 2 Physical Verification Exercise report to the Physical Verification Venue listed on their NASIMS Profile with the following:
- Your Npower Identification Number
- Valid Means of Identification
- Academic Credentials
Has the npower batch C Stream 2 deployment begun? Is the letter for the npower Stream 2 Deployment out yet?
The question has been raised by several Npower Batch C Stream 2 applicants. Has the npower batch C Stream 2 deployment begun? Is the letter for the npower Stream 2 Deployment out yet?
No, the answer is no. After the Npower Batch C Stream 2 Physical Verification, the beneficiaries of Batch C Stream 2 are deployed. As a result, only those who successfully completed the Npower Batch C Stream 2 Physical Verification exercise would be deployed.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0Fg