Job recruitment at Dana Airlines: Dana Airlines Limited operating as Dana Air is a fully private sector-owned carrier. The airline commenced flight operations on 10 November 2008 and has since its inauguration progressively developed a route network bringing convenience and choice to the flying public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Commercial
Location: Lagos (LOS)
Reports to: Accountable Manager
Direct Subordinate: All Commercial Team
- The Head of Commercial is responsible to drive the performance of the local employees appointed in order to increase passenger load factors and market share profitably, and to improve yield and contribution Monitoring the sales activities at airport and customer service delivery
- Responsible for generating maximum revenue through all avenue and vendors
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- To ensure clear and practical activity plans are in place and that the results are closely monitored and analyzed to maximize contribution of the staff.
- To continuously explore areas to generate revenue that will help the territory exceed required targets
- To initiate and maintain regular contact with principal officers in government departments, local and international companies and travel organizers representing different market segments to ensure travel where possible
- To provide feedback and recommendations to management on existing products and services, alternate routes and destinations, changes to existing destinations, the opening and closing of stations, fares and timings of connections to ensure the strongest possible competitive local position
- To be commercially aware of all issues affecting performance including competitors’ activities that could ultimately affect
- To maintain and improve local personnel standards and performance to ensure all available and appointed resources are working at an optimal level.
- To develop a strong sense of teamwork locally, demonstrating shared goals and values with appointed representatives and business partners.
- To manage all local resources to ensure optimum utilization and to ensure expenditure remains within pre-determined budgetary levels
- To ensure all customer feedback/complaints are promptly addressed and service recovery done in a timely manner
- To manage members account and updating records to avoid duplicity
- To manage and properly record and credit members account with miles for used ticket not include their membership number during booking process and those newly enrolled.
- To initiate possible ideas, marketing strategies on creating new Promo’s to enhance revenue
- To monitor corporate sales online (Daily, Weekly and Monthly) analyzing their performance
- To follow up on sundry debtors and ensure the timely collection of invoice Payments from Corporate Accounts
- To send emails on fare notification, new route, and any changes in corporate
- To supervise corporate booking with reservation team and issues with Accounts team
- To network and build new contacts at corporate events (Coordinating with Media Team)
- To prepare the weekly and monthly reports from the Avaya system regarding the calls received, missed and abandoned calls. Report to be sent to AM
- To check and verify daily email reverts on the Contact. Call center and Reservation
- To escalate any mail to be handied, along with the legal issues and threats from different pax or even from the CPC and CPD/FCCPC or NCAA to be handled on a daily basis, delay in the same attracts penalty
- To ensure refunds for escalated cases to be paid on priory by the Account Team
- To monitor FOC tickets and issuance of the same to be checked as per the agreements of approvals shared with media team or any other parties
- To check daily reports such as CCDR and TSR and ensure accuracy
- To handle feedback forms from Cabin services and ensure passengers are contacted via mail or call where necessary
Key Result Areas:
- Maximize contribution of staff
- Maximize revenue generation through all possible channels
- Maintain relationship with concerned parties to ensure travel where possible
- Feedback and recommendations to management
- Manage local resources to ensure optimum utilization
DAL Person Behavior:
- Teamwork and Collaboration Synergy: be innovative by taking advantages of opportunities by working with others, building strategic relationships towards result deliverable.
- Integrity: Self-motivated focused on quality outcome using strategic plans to address customers inquiries and demands while maintaining transparence and equality
- Safety: To maintain the highest standards of safety throughout our operations by fostering a safety culture among our staff and station,
- Respect: To recognize the need for development that meets the various needs of our customers and staff, while improving on diversity and inclusion program.
- Excellence: To consistently appraise current practice both at current task and team deliverables while adopting legal and best practice.
- Admin Unit
- Ground Operations Unit
- Cabin Services Unit
- Commercial Unit
- Operations Unit
- IT Unit
- Human Resources Unit
- Security Unit
- Account Unit
- Audit Unit
- Engineering Unit
- Flight Operations Unit
Qualifications / Education
- Minimum of a Degree in Economics or Social Sciences or equivalent
- Must have 5-year managerial experience with relevant working experience as Commercial and Revenue Management and 3 years in the Aviation sector
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0Fg