How to Apply for 2021/2022 Uganda Enterprise Finance Accelerator (UGEFA) Programme for Green Businesses: Applications for the Uganda Enterprise Finance Accelerator (UGEFA) Programme 2021/2022 are open. Green businesses in Uganda are invited to apply to an accelerator program that offers free finance-focused workshops and discounted loans to help them scale up.
The Ugandan Green Enterprise Finance Accelerator (UGEFA) is looking to help high-potential small and medium-sized enterprises that specialise in eco-tourism, clean energy, sustainable transport, waste management and green manufacturing, including agro-processing, turning raw crops in finished products like textiles and dried fruit.
Uganda Enterprise Finance Accelerator (UGEFA) Programme Benefits
During the six-month program, successful applicants will receive customised business development support from expert advisors. This tailored scheme includes capacity building workshops and peer learning, delivered by implementation partners, adelphi and Finding XY.
After graduating from the UGEFA program, enterprises are matched with banking partners. If they prove to be investible they are provided loans, 33% of which is covered by UGEFA, through funding from the European Union.
Uganda Enterprise Finance Accelerator (UGEFA) Programme Eligibility
- Be registered as a private company or partnership;
- Be based in Uganda;
- Be making revenue and looking to grow;
- Have been operating for 2 years or more;
- Be motivated, enthusiastic team;
- Be interested in a loan of 36,700,000 to 367,000,000 UGX to fuel growth.
Applications to join UGEFA’s accelerator program will close on November 30, 2021. Late applications will not be considered.
Application Deadline 30th November, 20021
- Applications not sent in the required format will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for assessment and Interview.
- Interested candidates are encouraged to apply immediately as due to the urgency of this position applications will be reviewed as received, as such suitable candidates may be shortlisted and interviewed prior to closing date. Only applications sent in the required format will be considered.
- Postdoctoral Fellowship on Food Security and the Environment at Stanford University
- Apply for 2022 ANU Tuition Fee MPhil Scholarship for International Students.
- How to Apply for DAAD In-Country/In-Region Programme Sub-Saharan Africa (Masters and PhD Studies) 2022 Scholarship.
- University of Toronto Fung Yiu King Memorial Scholarship Apply for University of Copenhagen PhD Positions 2021-2022 [Paid Positions]
- Apply for Eric Bleumink Fund Masters Scholarship 2021/22 at the University of Groningen
- How to Apply for 2022 DAAD University Summer Courses Scholarships for Foreign Students and Graduates
- William Georgetti Scholarship 2021/2022 for Postgraduate Studies in New Zealand
- Developing Solutions Masters 2022/2023 Scholarships at University of Nottingham
- How to Apply for NITDA |Bridge To MassChallenge Nigeria 2021
- How to Apply for Chevening Scholarships 2022/2023 for Postgraduate Students
- Graduate Entrance Awards at the University of Calgary, Canada 2021
- IIASA Young Scientists Summer Program for Early Career Researchers
Note: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That Gives Information Concerning Politics, Jobs, Scholarships, Sports, Relationships, Crime, Health, Entertainment And Lots More.
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/FCmaY9RgOFw0eynyjYvqhz
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
How to Apply for 2021/2021 Uganda Enterprise Finance Accelerator (UGEFA) Programme for Green Businesses