How To Apply For 2021 PenCom Non Interest Fund (Fund VI): The National Pension Commission (PenCom) hereby informs pension contributors and retirees that it has introduced a Non-interest Fund (Fund Vi) and issued an Operational Framework and how to apply for the Fund.
This is in furtherance of the implementation of the Multi-Fund Investment Structure, which seeks to provide investment portfolio choices to pension contributors and retirees.
What is PenCom Non Interest Fund (Fund VI)?
The PenCom Non Interest Fund is a loan scheme established for pension contributors and retirees. It is a fund that complies with the provisions of Islamic Commercial Jurisprudence and any other established non-interest principles, as approved by the Financial Regulation Advisory Council of Experts (FRACE) or any other body constituted by the Central Bank of Nigeria and the Securities and Exchange Commission, from time to time.
How To Apply For PenCom Non Interest Fund (Fund VI)
- To apply for this fund, visit your pension fund Administrator or visit the PenCom website www.pencom.gov.ng for further information.
- All Pension Fund Administrators (PFAs) are required to create and maintain the Non-interest Fund (Fund VI) for interested Retirement Savings Account (RSA) holders.
- The Fund shall be separated into two funds for Active RSA holders and Retirees respectively.
RSA holders in Fund I, II, III and retirees in Fund IV are eligible to move their RSA Contributions to the Non-interest Fund (Fund Vi) by making a formal request to the PFA, in line with the provisions of the RSA Multi-fund implementation Guidelines and Section 7.6 of the Investment Regulation dealing with Transfers between Fund Types within a PFA.
The Non-interest Fund offers a viable alternative to the conventional interest-based financial instruments for pension funds investment.
Further information on the Non-interest fund (Fund Vi) can be obtained from the Commission’s website as well as the various Pension Fund Administrators (PFAs).
- Each applicant must submit a one-page summary of only relevant job experiences and accomplishments related to the advertised position to justify why they should be considered as the right fit for the job.
- Submitted Resume should include detailed work experience or projects previously undertaken to enhance an applicant’s chance of being selected for interview.
- Postdoctoral Fellowship on Food Security and the Environment at Stanford University
- Apply for 2022 ANU Tuition Fee MPhil Scholarship for International Students.
- How to Apply for DAAD In-Country/In-Region Programme Sub-Saharan Africa (Masters and PhD Studies) 2022 Scholarship.
- University of Toronto Fung Yiu King Memorial Scholarship Apply for University of Copenhagen PhD Positions 2021-2022 [Paid Positions]
- Apply for Eric Bleumink Fund Masters Scholarship 2021/22 at the University of Groningen
- How to Apply for 2022 DAAD University Summer Courses Scholarships for Foreign Students and Graduates
- William Georgetti Scholarship 2021/2022 for Postgraduate Studies in New Zealand
- Developing Solutions Masters 2022/2023 Scholarships at University of Nottingham
- How to Apply for NITDA |Bridge To MassChallenge Nigeria 2021
- How to Apply for Chevening Scholarships 2022/2023 for Postgraduate Students
- Graduate Entrance Awards at the University of Calgary, Canada 2021
- IIASA Young Scientists Summer Program for Early Career Researchers
Note: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That Gives Information Concerning Politics, Jobs, Scholarships, Sports, Relationships, Crime, Health, Entertainment And Lots More.
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/FCmaY9RgOFw0eynyjYvqhz
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
How To Apply For 2021 PenCom Non Interest Fund (Fund VI)