Applications are invited from foreign students and graduates for the DAAD University Summer Courses Scholarships aimed at deepening the knowledge of German language and regional studies.
The scholarships in Germany provides funding for participation in language, regional studies and technical language courses in German higher institutions and language course providers .affiliated with higher education institutions recognized by the Government.
DAAD University Summer Courses Scholarships | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the DAAD Scholarships, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Students in Bachelor’s and Master’s programmes of all disciplines.
- Bachelor students must have completed at least two university years at the start of the scholarship.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Applicants must be available to take up the scholarship and participate fully in the courses during the entire duration of the scholarship.
- One-time scholarship payment of 1,061 euros; scholarship holders from the least developed countries receive a scholarship in the amount of 1,236 euros.
- Travel allowance.
- Health, accident and personal liability insurance benefits.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the DAAD University Summer Courses Scholarships are to visit the application portal, download and complete the online application form.
Applicants will be required to:
- Scan paper documents and save in PDF format.
- Upload the completed application form and the other application documents to the portal in PDF format. Translations, if applicable should be uploaded together with the documents issued in the original language.
- Online application form
- Complete curriculum vitae in tabular form (in German)
- Letter of motivation (in German)
- Copy of the graduation certificate (for Bachelor’s students) or copy of the Bachelor’s degree certificate from the university (for Master’s students) with indication of the final grade(s), if available (with German or English translation).
- Performance records of the last two years in German or English
- Language certificates (with German or English translation, if applicable)
- Other documents that you consider important for your application, if necessary with German or English translation (e.g. proof of internships, certificates of employment).
Application Deadline: 1st December 2021
- William Georgetti Scholarship 2021/2022 for Postgraduate Studies in New Zealand
- Developing Solutions Masters 2022/2023 Scholarships at University of Nottingham
- How to Apply for NITDA |Bridge To MassChallenge Nigeria 2021
- 2021 Graduate Entrance Awards at the University of Calgary, Canada
- IIASA Young Scientists Summer Program for Early Career Researchers
Note: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That Gives Information Concerning Politics, Jobs, Scholarships, Sports, Relationships, Crime, Health, Entertainment And Lots More.
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/FCmaY9RgOFw0eynyjYvqhz
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
How to Apply for 2022 DAAD University Summer Courses Scholarships for Foreign Students and Graduates