Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Global Citizen Curtis Fellowship aimed at developing the professional and personal development of successful fellows through an innovative and engaging curriculum.
The Curtis Fellowship is an annual leadership development program to support youths from underserved communities in South Africa who embody the values of global citizenship.
Global Citizen Curtis Fellowship 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Curtis Fellowship 2022, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be aged between 18-21 years at the time of application.
- Must have limited travel experience.
- Family household income must be under R 120000.
- Those who come from previously disadvantaged backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Must demonstrate strong academic and leadership potentials.
- Innovative and Engaging curriculum from April-October focused on personal and professional development.
- All expenses paid learning trip to New York City in late September exploring cultural institutions, meeting with industry leaders, and more.
- Speaker series with various industry leaders.
- Networking opportunities and internship opportunities.
- Access to a growing Alumni Network and many more opportunities.
- Monthly stipend to be included for a part-time commitment between April-October 2022.
How to Apply for Global Citizen Curtis Fellowship for Young South Africans
Interested applicants for the Global Citizen Curtis Fellowship 2022 are to complete an online application on or before the application deadline.
Applicants must submit a 2-3 minute video or 500-700 word essay to firstname.lastname@example.org answering the following questions:
- What qualities do you identify with as an active citizen of the world?
- If selected, what lasting change would you like to achieve through the program?
- What specific socio-economic issues are you taking action on and why?
Applicants must also submit a recommendation letter from a teacher/professor, school administrator, community leader, or colleague.
Application Deadline: March 31st, 2022
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of scholarship to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0Fg
How to Apply for 2022 Global Citizen Curtis Fellowship for Young South Africans
sharing is caring