Applications are welcomed from eligible candidates for the Entrance Scholarships 2022 at McGill University, Canada for international students wishing to enrol in a full-time study program.
The scholarships in Canada include the One-Year Entrance Scholarships and the Major Entrance Scholarships aimed at supporting new entrants to McGill University.
McGill University Entrance Scholarships 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Entrance Scholarships for Undergraduates 2022 at McGill University, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a first-time university student entering a full-time undergraduate degree program.
- Must meet the minimum academic requirements for admission to McGill University for an undergraduate program.
- Meet the English language requirements.
How to Apply
Interested candidates for the McGill University Entrance Scholarships are to note that no separate application is required for the One-Year Entrance Scholarships. However, the Major Entrance Scholarships applicants are to submit a separate application soon after submitting their application for admission.
To apply for the Major Entrance Scholarships, you are to note:
- After you submit your application for admission to McGill, you will receive an email acknowledging your application.
This email will provide you with your:
- McGill ID number
- PIN used to log on to Minerva
- Log on to Minerva and go to: Applicant > Apply for Major Undergraduate Entrance Scholarship. Here is a sample preview of the application form (PDF).
- You will be prompted to provide specific information which may include some or all of the following:
- A factual list of your school activities and community/volunteer involvement for the last three academic years (including athletic/artistic and other activities)
- A general essay either on a contemporary or historical figure that influenced/inspired you, or on a memorable event/experience which provided you with a new outlook on life
- A one-page letter of reference that you have written – for yourself – in the third person
- Your referees or school administrator must email your reference letters (and statements of rank, only if available) to firstname.lastname@example.org (and quote your McGill ID number). These documents must be:
- typed on official letterhead stationery
- duly signed and converted to PDF
Application Deadline: Varies depending on countries
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
How to Apply for 2022 McGill University Entrance Scholarships for Undergraduate Students