Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Teach for Nigeria Fellowship Program. The program is a 2 year full-time paid commitment that is designed to build a movement of leaders who will work towards eliminating educational inequity in Nigeria.
The fellowship provides an opportunity for Nigeria’s brightest and most promising individuals to serve as full-time teachers to students from underserved communities in some of the nation’s most under-resourced schools.
Teach for Nigeria Fellowship Program 2022 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the Teach for Nigeria Fellowship Program 2022, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a graduate with good academic and leadership abilities.
- Must possess the highest potential to make a difference.
- Must be promising future leaders who are vision driven and committed to transforming Nigeria.
- Must be a Nigerian citizen holding a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and be younger than 35 years.
1. Opportunity to be part of a movement that is changing lives and that will change society
2. Extensive leadership development training
3. Intensive teacher training
4. Real responsibility from day one
5. Opportunity to be a part of a global network of change agents from across 52 countries
6. Access to a Mentoring Programme, offering a unique opportunity to achieve professional and personal development
7. Access to professional development and network of supporters
8. Ongoing leadership development, coaching, business training and skills workshops
9. Opportunity to design and implement a social change project
10. A stipend for two years including during the school holidays.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Teach for Nigeria Fellowship Program 2022 are to apply online. The application involves 3 stages as follows:
Stage 1: The Application form
Your application will help assesors understand your experiences, your motivation to join the Teach For Nigeria fellowship and why you would be a strong fit for the Fellowship.
Stage 2: Online Test
If you are found to be a good fit for the fellowship through your application, you will be invited to take an online test.
Stage 3: Assessment Center
If successful in your online test, you will be invited to the Assessment Centre, which is the final stage of the selection process. Here, you will teach a 5-minute micro-teaching, take part in a group activity, and participate in a one-on-interview with assessors.
Application Deadline: Not specified
for more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
How to Apply for 2022 Teach for Nigeria Fellowship Program for Young Nigerian Graduates
sharing is cafring