Udacity and Access Bank have teamed up to offer 1,000 Nanodegree program scholarships in 2023! Take advantage of this opportunity to enhance your future career or skill set in today’s most sought-after tech skills.
About the Program
Udacity is partnering with Access Bank, a multinational commercial bank, to empower individuals in Africa who are interested in learning tech-forward skills to kick-start their careers. We take pride in providing hands-on learning opportunities in fields such as Business Analytics, Programming, Data Science, Product Management, and Digital Marketing. Scholarship recipients will complete a portfolio of real-world projects to showcase their mastery of highly sought-after tech skills. In an increasingly digital world, the demand for tech-fluent talent is growing, making this your chance to embark on a long-term career.
Access Bank’s Corporate Philosophy
Our Vision: To be the world’s most respected African Bank.
Our Mission: Setting standards for sustainable business practices that deliver superior value to our customers and provide innovative solutions for the markets and communities we serve.
Our Core Values: Leadership, Excellence, Empowered Employees, Passion for Customers, Professionalism, Innovation.
Udacity and Access Bank are committed to bridging the gap between the number of available tech jobs and the number of Africans working in tech by offering opportunities to those who wouldn’t otherwise have them. This starts with establishing a strong pipeline of trained and talented tech professionals. Together, we are providing:
- 2,000 Nanodegree program scholarships for Africans to develop practical, in-demand, cutting-edge tech skills.
- Engagement with classmates in a robust, actively managed student community.
- Access to subject matter experts and on-demand tutors.
The scholarship will offer upskilling opportunities and equip individuals with the skills required in the digital world. In fact, the tech industry offers some of the highest growth and most in-demand careers today.
May 9, 2023 – June 13, 2023: Applications Accepted
June 19, 2023: Challenge Winners Announced
June 22, 2023 – August 3, 2023: Challenge Course
August 13, 2023: Nanodegree Winners Announced
August 17, 2023: Nanodegree Begins
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Keep visiting our website regularly for more updates, If There’s any question you have regarding the Rivers State Civil Service Commission recruitment and other jobs alerts, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it. Thanks
Scholarships you may also like to Apply:
- Postdoctoral Fellowship on Food Security and the Environment at Stanford University
- Apply for ANU Tuition Fee MPhil Scholarship for International Students.
- How to Apply for DAAD In-Country/In-Region Programme Sub-Saharan Africa (Masters and PhD Studies) Scholarship.
- University of Toronto Fung Yiu King Memorial Scholarship
- Apply for University of Copenhagen PhD Positions [Paid Positions]
- Apply for Eric Bleumink Fund Masters Scholarship at the University of Groningen
- How to Apply for DAAD University Summer Courses Scholarships for Foreign Students and Graduates
- William Georgetti Scholarship for Postgraduate Studies in New Zealand
- Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships at University of Nottingham
- How to Apply for NITDA |Bridge To MassChallenge Nigeria
- How to Apply for Chevening Scholarships for Postgraduate Students
- Graduate Entrance Awards at the University of Calgary, Canada
- IIASA Young Scientists Summer Program for Early Career Researchers
Note: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That Gives Information Concerning Politics, Jobs, Scholarships, Sports, Relationships, Crime, Health, Entertainment And Lots More.
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link