The AGEA Business Idea Competition is organized to reach out, identify and support innovative entrepreneurial solutions to African challenges by African students, entrepreneurs, academics and researchers.
African German Entrepreneurship Academy Business Idea Competition | DETAILS
The 2021 competition focuses on generating entrepreneurial and commercially viable solutions from research that can become spin-off start-ups or companies. The competition will offer students, researchers, academics at African universities as well as early-stage entrepreneurs (alumni) the opportunity to initiate their entrepreneurial journeys leading to the establishment of research spin-off start-ups. It will provide opportunity for graduate students and researchers at African universities to unearth their entrepreneurial abilities by generating viable business solutions through their scientific research endeavours.
Benefits of the Competition
- Cash prizes for the first, second and third winner as well as audience award.
- Incubation support
- Coaching and mentoring
- Support for funding applications
- Support through intellectual property (IP) related issues.
To be eligible for the Business Idea Competition, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Must be a graduate student (masters or doctoral) or a researcher at an African institution of higher learning.
- Ideas and solutions must be innovative from all fields of scientific research, sectors and industries.
- Ideas should offer sustainable solutions to real-work challenges which satisfying a market need, especially but not limited to Africa.
- Must be early stage entrepreneurs who are university alumni.
How to Apply
Interested participants for the AGEA Business Idea Competition can participate in two (2) forms eithers as an individual or member of a team consisting of students, researchers, and entrepreneurs.
To participate, eligible individuals and teams are to register for the competition and will be required to provide brief information about the participants in a short online form.
Application Deadline: 31 October 2021
For more information: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- Apply for Eric Bleumink Fund Masters Scholarship 2021/22 at the University of Groningen
- How to Apply for 2022 DAAD University Summer Courses Scholarships for Foreign Students and Graduates
- William Georgetti Scholarship 2021/2022 for Postgraduate Studies in New Zealand
- Developing Solutions Masters 2022/2023 Scholarships at University of Nottingham
- How to Apply for NITDA |Bridge To MassChallenge Nigeria 2021
- How to Apply for Chevening Scholarships 2022/2023 for Postgraduate Students
- Graduate Entrance Awards at the University of Calgary, Canada 2021
- IIASA Young Scientists Summer Program for Early Career Researchers
Note: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That Gives Information Concerning Politics, Jobs, Scholarships, Sports, Relationships, Crime, Health, Entertainment And Lots More.
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/FCmaY9RgOFw0eynyjYvqhz
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
How to Apply for African German Entrepreneurship Academy Business Idea Competition