How to Apply for British Council International Collaboration Grants 2021 (£3.5m Support Grant): Applications are open for the British Council International Collaboration Grants 2021. The British Council is delighted to launch the International Collaboration Grants, a £3.5m program now available to support UK and overseas organisations to collaborate internationally.
The program is designed to support artists to make and develop creative artwork with their international peers, and to encourage new international partnerships and innovative ways of collaborating. Small grants of £5-20k and large grants of £20-75k are now available to UK and international organisations.
Applications must demonstrate genuine international collaboration and an explicit benefit to individual artists and international partners, and projects should address significant contemporary themes, from climate change to global challenges.
There are two levels of grants available:
In exceptional cases they may offer additional funding (up to a total grant of £100k) to large projects with multiple partners. Applicants who wish to be considered for this must evidence the scalability of their project in the application form.
- Open to arts and culture organisations, and higher education/research organisations with an arts and culture focus.
- The grants are designed to support UK and international organisations to work on projects in partnership. The international organisations must be based in the countries listed below.
- Each project should include at least one UK-based organisation as part of the partnership.
- The grant will be paid to the UK partner on condition that the grant is distributed between them and the country partner/s.
UK in partnership with:
Algeria, Argentina, Bangladesh, Brazil, China, Colombia, Egypt, France, Germany, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Korea, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Myanmar, Nepal, Nigeria, Norway, Occupied Palestinian Territory, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi, Spain, South Africa, Sudan, Taiwan,Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, UAE, Ukraine, and Vietnam
Projects in bold are ODA (Official Development Assistance) countries/territories.
British Council International Collaboration Grants 2021 Applications
All applicants must submit their application digitally via the application form by November 4, 2021.
For more information, visit British Council.
Application Deadline: 4th November, 2021
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
- Apply for Eric Bleumink Fund Masters Scholarship 2021/22 at the University of Groningen
- How to Apply for 2022 DAAD University Summer Courses Scholarships for Foreign Students and Graduates
- William Georgetti Scholarship 2021/2022 for Postgraduate Studies in New Zealand
- Developing Solutions Masters 2022/2023 Scholarships at University of Nottingham
- How to Apply for NITDA |Bridge To MassChallenge Nigeria 2021
- How to Apply for Chevening Scholarships 2022/2023 for Postgraduate Students
- Graduate Entrance Awards at the University of Calgary, Canada 2021
- IIASA Young Scientists Summer Program for Early Career Researchers
Note: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That Gives Information Concerning Politics, Jobs, Scholarships, Sports, Relationships, Crime, Health, Entertainment And Lots More.
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/FCmaY9RgOFw0eynyjYvqhz
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
How to Apply forBritish Council International Collaboration Grants 2021 (£3.5m Support Grant)