Goldsmith University of London with support from the British Council is offering fully-funded British Council Scholarships for Women in STEM enrolled in eligible courses in the University for the 2022/23 academic year.
The scholarships have been created with the aim to help address the under-representation of women in STEM. Applicants will be required to demonstrate how studying on one of the selected programmes will support their future career advancement and/or capacity-building and socio-economic advancement of their country.
British Council Scholarships for Women in STEM 2022/23 | ELIGIBILITY
To be considered for the British Council Scholarships for Women in STEM at Goldsmith University, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Be a woman.
- Have received and accepted an offer to study for one of the eligible programmes by 11:59pm (GMT) on Friday 1 April 2022.
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university partner by the time you submit your application and be due to start your postgraduate programme in the UK during 2022.
- Have not previously studied at degree level or higher in the UK or lived recently in the UK.
- Meet the English language requirement.
- Demonstrate case for financial support.
- Full tuition fees
- A monthly stipend for a year
- A return flight.
- IELTS exam fee, visa application and NHS surcharge.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the British Council Scholarships for Women in STEM at Goldsmith University are to apply for an eligible programme before applying for the British Council Scholarships. After applying for admission, applicants can then proceed to complete the online application form by the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 1 April 2022 at 11.59pm (GMT)
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
How to Apply for British Council Scholarships for Women in STEM at Goldsmith University of London
Sharing is Caring