Chevening Scholarships 2022/2023 for International Studentsto study in the United Kingdom is now open. Applications are encouraged to send in their applications. Chevening Scholarships are funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organizations.
Chevening scholarships offer awards to outstanding students with great leadership potential globally to study for a postgraduate (masters) degree at any university in the UK. Chevening is the UK Government scholarships and fellowships that enable future leaders to study in the UK, whilst joining a global community of professionals who are creating positive impact across the world.
- William Georgetti Scholarship 2021/2022 for Postgraduate Studies in New Zealand
- Developing Solutions Masters 2022/2023 Scholarships at University of Nottingham
- IIASA Young Scientists Summer Program for Early Career Researchers
- How to Apply for NITDA |Bridge To MassChallenge Nigeria 2021
To be considered for the Chevening Scholarships 2022 for International Students to Study in UK, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country who have been offered admission to study at any UK university for the 2022/23 academic session.
- Applicants must be willing to return to their home country or territory after the completion of their studies for a minimum of two years.
- Applicants must have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK but may be different depending on the applicant’s course and university choice.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 15 July, 2021.
- Applicants must meet the Chevening English language requirement by 15 July 2021.
- University tuition fees
- A monthly stipend
- Travel costs to and from the UK
- An arrival allowance
- A homeward departure allowance
- The cost of one visa application
- A travel grant to attend Chevening events in the U
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Chevening scholarships 2022/2023 are to apply online before the application deadline. Applicants are to ensure that they prepare their academic credentials and other supporting documents and . It is important that you prepare for every stage of the application process.
Before submitting your application, it is recommended that you read the guidance offered as it will help you find the right courses, choose appropriate references, and avoid common mistakes that other applicants make.
Application Deadline: November 2, 2021
For more information: Visit the Official Website for more Details
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
Note: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That Gives Information Concerning Politics, Jobs, Scholarships, Sports, Relationships, Crime, Health, Entertainment And Lots More.
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/JYKJQRoEtQoLVl48IvNJVs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
How to Apply for Chevening Scholarships 2022/2023 for postgraduate Students to Study in UK