Distell offers a 1 year internship programme where students from around the world can gain work experience in various fields of studies. Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract commencing on 1 February of each year.
Distell Students Internship Programme | What to Expect
Distell also offers graduates the opportunity to gain practical experience through its work experience programme. This is offered to graduates in the fields of:
- Logistics/Supply Chain
- Human Resources
CAT Programme (CA’s in Training)
Distell has received accreditation from SAICA to offer a 3 year TOPP programme for Accounting graduates.
To qualify for selection and participation in this programme, potential candidates need to meet the following criteria:
- A completed BCom Acc (Hons)/CTA degree (will enjoy preference).
- A completed BCom Acc degree (will also be considered).
- Certified copies of latest academic records.
- Driver’s license and own vehicle (will be an advantage).
- Ability to work in a team
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Computer literate in MS Office
- SAP experience (will be an advantage)
- Willingness to travel
- South African citizen
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants seeking for Distell Students Internship Programme can apply online on the Distell’s Career Portal for this program. You are also required to upload your CV on the application portal.
Application Deadline: February 2022
For more information: Visit the Official Website for Further Details