Applications are open for the Flourish Africa Grant for Women 2021. The Flourish Africa Grant for Female Entrepreneurs is a N1billion fund to support and promote African female-owned businesses over a 5-year period through training, coaching, mentoring and funding.
The program will empower the entrepreneurial activities of at least 2,500 female business owners through funding and structured training over a five-year period by providing cash and organized training. The Flourish Africa training curriculum has been tailored to educate and prepare female entrepreneurs on their business journey, giving them wings to fly. It also gives female entrepreneurs an enabling platform for practical skill development, mentoring, and access to the marketplace. Also see Petroleum Trust Development Fund (PTDF) 2022/2023 Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme
Flourish Africa N1billion Grant for Nigerian Female Entrepreneurs 2021-2022 Benefits
Through the program, a minimum of 500 female entrepreneurs would be educated each year, after which the top 100 achievers from the pool would be eligible for grants of up to N2 million each from a N200 million annual fund.
Flourish Africa Grant for Female Nigerian Entrepreneurs Eligibility
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 years – 50 years;
- Applicants must be female. If co-owned with a man, applicants must have at least 51% ownership of the business;
- Applicants must have access to internet-enabled devices for training and must be willing to commit to virtual training for a period of 3 months;
- Businesses in the Startup phase;
- Your business must be in Lagos or Abuja.
Flourish Africa N1billion Grant for Nigerian Female Entrepreneurs 2021-2022 Application
- All information provided on the application form must be true and if otherwise stated you will be disqualified. Also note that you will be required to provide proof that your business has been running for the past one year.
- required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
How to Apply for Flourish Africa N1billion Grant for Nigerian Female Entrepreneurs