Applications are invited from Startups from the Middle East and North African region for a three-month program to improve the ability of startups using technology in innovative ways to solve scalable needs in the market.
The Google for Startups Programme is designed to support and mentor innovative entrepreneurs in the tech space to scale up their businesses and continue to provide innovative solutions to their communities.
Google for Startups Accelerator Programme | DETAILS
Participating startups for the programme can expect detailed technical training and high-level strategic development opportunities from the technical, people, product and growth accelerator labs. In addition to a 1:1 mentorship and workshops, participants will receive deep dives from Google and industry experts in areas like machine learning, product design/UX, customer acquisition, and leadership development.
- Three months of equity-free support.
- Early access to new Google products and tools.
- Training on design, marketing, and leadership.
- Technical project partnership.
- Personalized mentorship and technical support from Google experts and 20+ Google teams.
- Access to Google’s network of industry experts.
- Support on company and product strategy
- Google product credits for your tech stack
To be eligible for the Google for Startups Accelerator Programme 2022, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Open to founders and leaders of technology startups within the Middle East and North Africa.
- Suited for Seed to Series A revenue generating tech startups that are headquartered in the MENA region.
- Startup founder and the appropriate team members must be available to join all program elements of their cohort if selected.
- Startups should aim to leverage AI/ML technology in their product, service or operations and/or show interest in leveraging this technology in the future.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants for the Google for Startups Accelerator Programme are to apply online and be sure to provide all the correct information required on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: Not specified
For more information: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- Apply only if you have the desire qualification
- We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted
Scholarships you may also like to Apply:
- Postdoctoral Fellowship on Food Security and the Environment at Stanford University
- Apply for 2022 ANU Tuition Fee MPhil Scholarship for International Students.
- How to Apply for DAAD In-Country/In-Region Programme Sub-Saharan Africa (Masters and PhD Studies) 2022 Scholarship.
- University of Toronto Fung Yiu King Memorial Scholarship Apply for University of Copenhagen PhD Positions 2021-2022 [Paid Positions]
- Apply for Eric Bleumink Fund Masters Scholarship 2021/22 at the University of Groningen
- How to Apply for 2022 DAAD University Summer Courses Scholarships for Foreign Students and Graduates
- William Georgetti Scholarship 2021/2022 for Postgraduate Studies in New Zealand
- Developing Solutions Masters 2022/2023 Scholarships at University of Nottingham
- How to Apply for NITDA |Bridge To MassChallenge Nigeria 2021
- How to Apply for Chevening Scholarships 2022/2023 for Postgraduate Students
- Graduate Entrance Awards at the University of Calgary, Canada 2021
- IIASA Young Scientists Summer Program for Early Career Researchers
Note: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That Gives Information Concerning Politics, Jobs, Scholarships, Sports, Relationships, Crime, Health, Entertainment And Lots More.
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
How to Apply for Google for Startups Accelerator Programme 2022 for Entrepreneurs