Are you a graduate student, passionate about community impact, sustainability and communication and looking for an experience in an international environment? Then you are invited to apply for HEINEKEN Africa Foundation Internship Programme 2022 for young graduate students.
As an intern with the HEINEKEN Africa Foundation, you will be a key player of the Corporate Affairs team Africa, Middle East & Eastern Europe (AMEE). You will contribute to defining, communicating and managing pan-African projects and connect with many international stakeholders.
BACKGROUND | HEINEKEN Africa Foundation Internship Programme
The aim of the HEINEKEN Africa Foundation is to improve the health of communities in nine sub-Saharan African countries where HEINEKEN operates. This internship is a unique opportunity to learn about social sustainability and community impact in a corporate environment and to develop a diverse skill set within one of the most dynamic regions in the world.
In this internship you will be responsible for:
- Supporting initiatives related to the HAF agenda:
- Monitoring of running projects
- Collect and review the half year reports and end evaluations
- Manage incoming requests
- Project management of a diverse range of projects;
- Creating fresh content for the HAF editorial calendar and managing publication on internal and external communication channels;
- Supporting with relevant projects in the team and department and other ongoing activities.
To be part of the HEINEKEN Africa Foundation Internship, you should be a student in your Master’s, preferably related to Sustainable Development, Corporate Communications and/or Public Affairs and you have the following:
- Ability to prioritize and to work in a structured way on projects
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills
- Project management skills
- Interest and affinity with Africa and Middle East region
- Ability to connect with diversity of people and cultures
- Pro-active and flexible mindset, eager to learn
- Advanced in Microsoft Office Programs (PowerPoint/Excel)
- Proficiency in English: written, spoken and interpersonal. Knowledge of French is desired but not necessary
When you are an intern at HEINEKEN you will:
- Work for one of the most exciting companies and brands in the world and one of the top companies in the country;
- Learn how to apply your theoretical knowledge and to understand business needs;
- GoPlaces; experience new things and meet colleagues from different cultures along your way;
- Be challenged and get exposure on real live projects;
- Be a member of the international team of interns, boosting your professional (and social) network;
- Receive an internship allowance of EUR 500 per month.
How to Apply
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more Information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the Scholarship to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
How to Apply for HEINEKEN Africa Foundation Paid Internship Programme 2022 (EUR 500 per month)