How to Apply For JICA/ NITDA 2022 NINJA Accelerator Program for Nigerians
The Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) and the National Information and Technology Development Agency (NITDA) in partnership with Ventures Park have announced the launch of NINJA Accelerator Program in Nigeria – 2nd cohort.
2nd Cohort. Next Innovation with Japan (NINJA) Accelerator in Nigeria – 2nd Cohort is designed to enhance the Nigerian startup ecosystem by strengthening underperforming and necessary’ subsectors in sectors (such as agriculture, health and cleantech) in Nigeria. It is expected to have collaboration among participants in the supply chain, contribute significantly to economic growth and promote promising youths with innovative businesses.
- Your company must be legally incorporated in your country.
- Sector must be agri tech, health tech or clean tech (including finance/logistics in those sectors etc. If you are a foreign company, your company must be legallyi
- Incorporated with CAC in Nigeria prior to the commencement of the training.
- Applicants startups should be innovative and technology-driven.
- Funding stage should be pre-Seed, Seed and pre-Series A
What We are Looking for:
- Foreign startups which have not yet been incorporated/operated in Nigeria and are looking into the Nigerian market. (startups in other African countries, Asia, Europe and other regions are welcome to apply)
- Nigerian startups which are already incorporated and have business operation in Nigeria
How to Apply
Interested Applicants should Click here to apply. The 2nd cohort of the Ninja Accelerator will be conducted entirely online.
For more information visit NIINJA Accelerator Program.
Application Deadline: 13th May, 2022
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0Fg