How to Apply for McGill MBA 2022/2023 Scholarships and Awards for International Students
Applications are invited from international students seeking MBA scholarships to study at McGill University, Canada for the 2022/23 academic session.
International students have access to a wide variety of funding options, including merit-based scholarships and awards. All students are automatically considered for the scholarships and awards unless otherwise noted.
SEE ALSO: Marian University International Scholarships for Study in USA
McGill MBA Scholarships and Awards 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the McGill MBA Scholarships and Awards, applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Must be an international student wishing to study at McGill University, Canada.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution of higher learning.
- Must be willing to enroll full-time in the MBA program at McGill University.
Interested applicants for the McGill MBA Scholarships and Awards 2022 are to complete their application online and ensure that they meet the application checklist for admission to include:
- Completed MBA Essay questions
- Reference Letters
- Curriculum vitae (upload as PDF)
- GMAT or GRE score
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score (if required)
Application Deadline: 15 March 2022
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of scholarship to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link