University of East Anglia Applications are hereby requested for the Miles Morland Foundation Scholarship for writers in Africa to be taken at the University of East Anglia, United Kingdom for the 2022 academic year.
The Miles Morland Foundation African Writers’ Scholarship is awarded to a Postgraduate student within the School of Literature, Drama and Creative Writing to enable them to study on the MA Creative Writing (Prose Fiction) course.
Miles Morland Foundation Scholarship 2022| Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Foundation Scholarship 2022, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be postgraduate African students applying to study a full-time course at the University of East Anglia, UK.
- Applicants must be termed ‘international’ students in terms of fees grouping
- Applicants must be applying to study Literature, Drama and Creative Writing in a Masters of Art in Creative Writing (Prose Fiction) or MA Biography and Creative Non-Fiction.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at the University of East Anglia and must be good ambassadors of the Miles Morland Foundation Scholarship.
- Applicants are to also note other Criteria that both parents born in Africa (If the scholarship is awarded on this basis, copies of both parents’ passports must be provided as evidence to UEA at point of acceptance of the scholarship.)
- Applicants must demonstrate strong educational or academic achievement and must have obtained a bachelor’s degree in relevant course from a recognized university.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Miles Morland Foundation Scholarship 2022 are to complete an online application form before the application deadline.
Note that in order to be considered for the scholarship programme, you will need to have submitted both your scholarship application and have applied for the MA in Creative Writing (Prose Fiction) before the application expiration deadline.
Application Deadline: 3 June, 2022
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Webpage for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of scholarship to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link:https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
How to Apply for Miles Morland Foundation Scholarship for Africans at the University of East Anglia
sharing is caring