MTN is inviting female entrepreneurs to apply for its Yellopreneur Capacity Building Training empowerment program to stand a chance of getting 2 million equipment loan.
The MTN Yellopreneur aims to contribute to the reduction in women’s unemployment and advance women’s development in ‘Entrepreneurship’ f through capacity building to enhance their entrepreneurial abilities.
Eligibility To Apply For Yellopreneur?
A Female entrepreneurs who display passion and commitment fo selfemployment and run an existing business of two years and above in manufacturing, processing, agriculture, ICT/digital services, Financial services, etc. The focus is on businesses that source raw materials locally.
Minimum qualification: The minimum qualification is a Secondary School Certificate.
The implementing partner on this initiative with MTN Foundation is the Bank of Industry (BOI).
Capacity Building (Training): there will be virtual (online) training sessions that will involve self-paced and instructor-led sessions. MTN will provide data throughout the training period.
Scheduled period for the Training: The virtual Training is scheduled to hold For a 4 weeks period in August 2022.
Loan equipment Value: Each female entrepreneur will receive up to a N2million equipment loan subject to their business plan analysis.
Repayment period: The equipment loan repayment period is 6 months moratorium and 36 months repayment period. However, this is subject to the terms & conditions reached between the female entrepreneur and BOI.
How to Apply:
Interested female entrepreneurs should apply via https://www.mtn.ng/yellopreneur
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Application Deadline: July 8, 2022
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Recommended: New Job Openings at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/I5ROWauDr0X8nbdPJSomFI
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0F