PesaTech Accelerator 2022 for Fintech startups in Tanzania. It is an accelerator geared toward Fintechs and is implemented by Sahara Ventures in partnership with Hindsight Ventures and Enea Advisors. Interested applicants are invited to apply.
The PesaTech Accelerator program aims at identifying and fostering Tanzanian startups in the Fintech space. The program engages promising startups with high growth potential to improve and automate their financial services delivery.
The accelerator is supported by The United Nations Capital Development Fund (UNCDF). The accelerator targets post MVP and growth stage Fintech startups in Tanzania.
Benefits for Post MVP Startups include:
- Product Development
- Business Development
- Communication and Branding
- Investor Readiness Support
- Legal and Compliance
- Go-To-Market Strategy
Benefits for Post Revenue Startups include:
- Fundraising Strategy
- Strategic Partnerships
- Legal and Compliance
- Market Access
- Systems and Structures
The accelerator targets post MVP and growth stage Fintech startups in Tanzania.
- Post MVP StartUps: Any Fintech startup with an existing Minimum Viable Product (MVP) about to be launched and tested, or already in the market.
- Post-Revenue StartUps: Any Fintech startup with an existing Minimum Viable Product (MVP), proven traction and one that has started to generate revenue.
The accelerator will take the startups through the following processes:
- Opening and Launching: Opening the call for application and launching the accelerator with strategic partners in the startup ecosystem.
- Virtual Assessment (InvestoRedo): Running of virtual assessment of the applications received via the InvestoRedo platform.
- Physical Assessment (Diagnosis): Running physical assessment and diagnosis of the post revenue startups for investor readiness support.
- Bootcamp (Post MVP Startups): Two weeks technical and business bootcamp for registered post MVP startups to improve quality of the products and support on go-to-market strategy.
- One-On-One Session (Post Revenue Startups): Series of experts and mentors meeting for registered post revenue startups to help with go-to-market strategy, compliance issues and fundraising.
- Demo Day & Post Acceleration Support: Deal sessions and marketplace to support startups access strategic partnerships and potential investors.
Interested persons should: Click here to register
For more information, visit PesaTech.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2022
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0Fg