How to Apply for PhD Internship at Microsoft Africa Research Institute 2022
How to Apply for PhD Internship at Microsoft Africa Research Institute 2022: Applications are invited from suitably qualified PhD candidates from an eligible African country to apply for the PhD Internship at Microsoft Africa Research Institute where applicants will demonstrate depth of knowledge in planning, conducting and publishing a research study.
Microsoft provides a nurturing environment to support passionate researchers and engineers in AI technology innovation. The ideal candidates should have strong ability to work with researchers and product team colleagues at Microsoft to accelerate research agendas in a collaborative and supportive environment.
SEE ALSO: Career Opportunities at Bola Ajibola College of Law
PhD Internship at Microsoft Africa Research Institute 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the PhD Internship, interested applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Currently pursuing a PhD degree in computer science.
- Experience contributing to research communities and/or efforts, including publishing papers (being listed as author) at conferences such as CHI, CSCW.
- Should be able to take initiative, but also follow a research plan and work well as part of a team.
- Excellent critical thinking and communication skills.
- Ability to design and execute on a research agenda.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: UK Government GREAT 2022/2023 Fully Funded Scholarships
Interested applicants for the PhD Internship at Microsoft Africa Research Institute 2022 are to apply online and provide all the required information on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: Not specified
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link