How to Apply- Old Mutual South Africa SMEgo Business Funding for SMEs in South Africa (SA): Whether your business needs a boost or to bounce back, SMEgo lets you apply to multiple business funders with just one online application.
It’s an easy-to-use online platform powered by Old Mutual South Africa.
- Turnover – R500 000+ per annum
- Time in Business – Longer than 12 months
- Trading -More than 6 months
- Documents -Business registration, Bank and financial statements.
Types of Funding
- Asset Finance
Flexible asset finance solutions from 12 to 60 months, so you can get the assets you need without compromising your cash flow. Also
- Growth Capital
For established businesses that want to expand operations or explore and enter new markets.
- Working Capital
Short term funding with repayment terms between 4 and 12 months.
Interested applicants should: APPLY HERE
For more Information, visit Old Mutual South Africa SMEgo Business Funding for SMEs in South Africa.
- Each applicant must submit a one-page summary of only relevant job experiences and accomplishments related to the advertised position to justify why they should be considered as the right fit for the job.
- Submitted Resume should include detailed work experience or projects previously undertaken to enhance an applicant’s chance of being selected for interview.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Keep visiting our website regularly for more updates, If There’s any question you have regarding the Rivers State Civil Service Commission recruitment and other jobs alerts, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it. Thanks
- Postdoctoral Fellowship on Food Security and the Environment at Stanford University
- Apply for ANU Tuition Fee MPhil Scholarship for International Students.
- How to Apply for DAAD In-Country/In-Region Programme Sub-Saharan Africa (Masters and PhD Studies) Scholarship.
- University of Toronto Fung Yiu King Memorial Scholarship Apply for University of Copenhagen PhD Positions [Paid Positions]
- Apply for Eric Bleumink Fund Masters Scholarship at the University of Groningen
- How to Apply for DAAD University Summer Courses Scholarships for Foreign Students and Graduates
- William Georgetti Scholarship for Postgraduate Studies in New Zealand
- Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships at University of Nottingham
- How to Apply for NITDA |Bridge To MassChallenge Nigeria
- How to Apply for Chevening Scholarships for Postgraduate Students
- Graduate Entrance Awards at the University of Calgary, Canada
- IIASA Young Scientists Summer Program for Early Career Researchers
Note: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That Gives Information Concerning Politics, Jobs, Scholarships, Sports, Relationships, Crime, Health, Entertainment And Lots More.
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/FCmaY9RgOFw0eynyjYvqhz
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
How to Apply for SMEgo Business Funding for SMEs in South Africa (SA)