How to Apply for SPE-Imomoh Scholarship for African Petroleum Engineering Students: Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Egbert Imomoh Scholarship award for African students enrolled in a master’s degree in petroleum engineering.
The Imomoh Scholarship was endowed to the SPE Foundation by Egbert Imomoh to support excellence in education for students from the Africa Region. Recipients will be awarded a single payment of USD 2,000.
SPE-Imomoh Scholarship 2022 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be considered for the SPE-Imomoh Scholarship for Africans, interested applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Must be pursuing a master’s degree in petroleum engineering.
- Must be from a country in the SPE Africa Region.
- Must be willing to comply with sanction policy.
- Complete the electronic application submission process.
- Must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Demonstrate excellent academic and research potentials.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the SPE-Imomoh Scholarship 2022 are to submit their application via the online application portal by the application deadline as late submission will not be considered.
Application Deadline: 15 April
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of scholarship to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link