TCAA fellows get the opportunity to network with the TCAA staff, plus members from across the country. Additionally, they learn more about TCAA services and programs, including TCAA’s advocacy efforts. There are opportunities to develop business and management skills, build a trauma finance knowledge base, analyze data and reports, and much, much more
Interested applicants are invited to apply for Trauma Center Association of America TCAA 2023 Trauma Finance Fellowship Program. In 2008, TCAA introduced the fellowship program to expand the fiscal expertise of trauma program managers who have shown a commitment to the field as well as the future of trauma care.
The program consists of a two-week funded fellowship with TCAA staff, on-site in Mooresville, NC. This fellowship offers CEs, follows a structured curriculum and provides a pre and post evaluation and includes a project unique to participant’s healthcare objectives.
Are you interested in learning more about TCAA and becoming a part of an innovative association? Submit your application today! Applications must be submitted by January 16, 2023.
Applicants are expected to meet the following criteria to be considered for the fellowship award:
- Applicants must be employed with TCAA member hospitals
- Understand the importance of TCAA’s mission and be familiar with TCAA’s services through their professional experience.
- Have the support and approval from their current employer, if needed, prior to applying for and/or accepting a TCAA fellowship. To request a personalized letter to send to your employer highlighting the benefits of applying to TCAA’s fellowship program, please email email@example.com.
All applicants must complete a fellowship program application in full and return it according to published deadlines to be eligible. Past applicants are eligible and strongly encouraged to reapply, but they must complete a new application. Please note applicants may not use TCAA staff as references.
- Submit a professional headshot.
- Review the TCAA Finance Resource Manual prior to the site visit.
- Complete a fellowship program project within six months of the conclusion of the visit. Projects will be presented during the Annual Meeting or by another medium – funded by TCAA.
- Contribute to the work of TCAA by serving on a committee.
- Serve as a mentor for future TCAA fellows.